“ I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” (1 Timothy 2:1-2)

Daddy's got your back Son.

Daddy's got your back Son.
Though the world may come against you like a flood

Who we are

Faith is the Foundation For Freedom! Not just a slogan, not an organization. We are many yet We are one. Businessmen, Farmers, Workers, Statesmen, Soldiers, Pastors, Husbands and Wives, Fathers and Mothers, Sons and Daughters, Brothers and Sisters, Families, all across these United States of America standing together as a Lighthouse to the World proclaiming Faith is the Foundation For Freedom!

Our Mission


Our Mission is to honor the King of Kings by serving and supporting those He has called to build His Kingdom. Each of us is a Soldier in the Army of God. We serve one another in that field or vocation where we have been called and chosen according to our various gifts and talents. We endeavor together to proclaim the Gospel which is the only true Foundation For Freedom. The Faith in which these great United States of America was founded upon. Let us with diligence keep that which has been entrusted to each generation.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sovereign God

I am fighting hard to keep a soft and humble heart during these days. However, I am growing increasingly more bitter and determined to cling to my Guns and Religion, and yes I am beginning to harbor apathy for those like B.O. I wake up and after kissing my wife and thanking God for the day before me, my thoughts go to that which lies ahead. God is sovereign and I fully trust that he will be as Sovereign in the coming days as he was in the days of Daniel and Nebuchadnezzar. He will be in just as much control as he was during the days of Stalin and Hitler. I do not use the terms lightly, they are not just words and speeches. I am preparing my heart to love in spight of the massive hatred that will be thrust upon everything we hold dear. The America that I once loved is in what I believe to be in it's death throes. Not that the word America will go anywhere but the image that it will conjure will be a stark contrast to that which made us a great people. I know that I am not alone in these sentiments neither am I preaching doom and gloom. I know that there is a light at the end of this tunnel and that light is The King Of Kings and Lord of Lords. Whether now or on November 5th, the Battle cry must be No King But Jesus! Faith is the Foundation For Freedom!

1 comment:

Armga Family said...

Above all things ... know that HE is GOD, and that through HIS abundant glory and grace, we shall endure to see HIM in the end.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join the Team Subscribe now

I heart FeedBurner